BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

21/1/10

oh gosh..2nd day of college :P

1st day was like...wow...i din even knew that i met my old friend @@ jake yip !! from mbs geh wo~~how lucky r fate in dis world r so small ..kaka==...

wow..my dad's shoe..sucks==..hurts my leg with a deep cut on d ankle..pain a pain a T_T TOLONG!!grr..i promise myself never wear that shoe again !!!

today,21/1/10..2nd day of college...we have some fun there knowing each other well...they're exchanging phone number while i oni has KELVIN"s one !! grr..lols...nvm...get it in future =)..xD

Mr.Desmond organize a games for us !!@@..all of us were tiring n some just..u know la..lazy 1..:D:D....Mr. Gavin ask me to dance T_T...its been so long time i never dance edi ...tiba tiba...wow..i'm so tiring ==....college life is better den secondary :P:P but secondary seems ok lor...haha !!

will continue posting when i've da free time =)

0 comments: